A classic question, revisited: what are the five items you must have on a deserted island?
Now it depends if it has to be single Items or if it could be like items filled with things.
These lists are for if I was stuck on the Island for a long time.
If only single items…
- Water purifier straw …should get the salty taste outta the water right??
- Satellite phone…with a fully charged battery please.
- Fishing line with a hook…if there’s no other source of food on the Island.
- A box of Waterproof matches
- My Husband!!! …that would be aloud right?? if not then a Large Dictionary.
If I can take items filled with things…
- My Husband….if can’t take him then a pic of my family
- 1 year Survival Pack
- Satellite Phone…fully charged battery
- A BIG box of books
- Flotation Devise
Not only would I wanna take Mr. K cause I love him and would miss him terribly but, he’s way more smarter at all the survival than I am! :P :) I would take a bible but I’ve got a lot of verses memorized plus I don’t want to feel tempted to use pages of it for fire starter, that’s why I chose a Dictionary.
If I was only going to be on the Island for a day or two… then I’d probably only take these things.
- Water Purifier
- Camera…with back up batteries
- Notebook and Pen..sound of the ocean makes me think and ponder things sometimes
- Knife with Fishing wire wrapped around the handle..just in case
- Waterproof Matches
If I could take Mr. K with me, then I’d take him in place of the Knife. ;)
- Daily Prompt: Five Items (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Five Items (soulfoodwords.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Five Items (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- 5 Items (ninjasinstitches.wordpress.com)
- Five Items (vandachittenden.wordpress.com)
- Desert Island Day Dreaming (shakespearesgal2.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Five Items (musicalfoodielove.com)
- What Five Things Would You Not Want? (This Prompt Is Stupid) (jitterygt.wordpress.com)
- Ah..the Old “Desert Island Question…” (wendyalowden.wordpress.com)