“And the two shall become one flesh.”
Even from the beginning God made it that when you get married that, it’s no longer suppose to be just two separate hearts anymore, but one.
28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loves his wife loves himself.
29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourishes and cherishes it, even as the Lord the church:
Same goes for us Wives, we need to love our husbands as ourselves.
- Marriage Isn’t For You (meriahcarey.com)
- True Marriage Is… (weddingqta.wordpress.com)
- Marriage Isn’t For You (inspiringintrospection.wordpress.com)
- Marriage Isn’t For You (loveliterally.wordpress.com)
- Responding To: Marriage Isn’t For You (puregeekery.net)
- Marriage Isn’t For You (mhorvat09.wordpress.com)
- Marriage Is For Us (mormonsoprano.com)
- “Marriage Isn’t For You” by Seth Adams Smith (creoleindc.typepad.com)
- R911: This Recently Married Man Just Realized Marriage Is Not For Him. You Have To Read What He Wrote. (joyfulmeadow.wordpress.com)