I’m running, swimming, dancing,
I see Murders, Creatures, and Princes,
I’m in a different world,
A world among that are only on the pages of a book,
I can feel their pain, I can smell the rain,
I can hear the ocean or a sad woman’s cry.
When in the pages of a book,
I can be whoever I want,
To be in a world that seems to have no end
It gives a new meaning to freedom, power, imagination, and romance.
That’s what I see in a book,
Where anything is possible .
By: Natalie Klopfenstein
- Daily Prompt: Bookworms (vicariouslypoetic.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Bookworms (steventhowell.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Bookworms (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Bookworms (ceeofsherwood.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Bookworms (msudlj.com)
- WordPress.com Daily prompt – Bookworms (mcmaffei55.wordpress.com)
- Words, Words, Words… (tommiastablet.wordpress.com)
- Cephalopod Coffeehouse – featuring ROMANCING THE BOOKWORM (vsreads.com)
- Daily Prompt: Bookworms | Careless 14|9 (familyphotosfoodcraft.com)