Okay so it’s the end of the month today, and I can honestly say I really failed on both NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo. 😦 I did write over 10,000 words on my story and towards the beginning of the month I was doing really well at posting every day but I guess I just started to get lazy and just didn’t manage to post every day.
I did have fun though so that’s a plus! 😀 Maybe…Hopefully next year I’ll do better. We can only hope, right? 😉
To everyone out there who completed both writing a Blog Post every day or writing a 50,000 word novel in 30 days, Great Job!! Keep it up! 😀 Y’all did awesome!!
- The Thirtieth: NaBloPoMo and NaNoWriMo (inspirationandwriting.wordpress.com)
- I did it! (eccentriclady.com)
- The end is in sight…. (of NaBloPoMo). (srollinson7.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Ends Today (wannedering.wordpress.com)
- @NaNoWriMo Day 30 – The End (mikecoville.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo, Over and Out (notapunkrocker.wordpress.com)
- Endings and beginnings – NaBloPoMo day thirty (aimingforsimplicity.wordpress.com)
- November NaBloPoMo: I Did It! (imnotthenanny.com)
- End of NaBloPoMo. (hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com)