I’ve been trying to think of ways to make some money while staying at home that’s also …hopefully..not too time consuming. I tried crocheting but if Gideon gets a hold of it he takes out my stitches, and it just takes me too long to do one project..plus I really don’t know how to make a lot of things. Thought of sewing but I could just see myself leaving out a needle and some stepping on it or Gideon trying to eat it. O.O
So the other day I thought something that might work. Making natural bath salts and body/facial scrubs! But I’m not totally sure if there’d be many people interested in buying those, what do y’all think? Do you think its a good idea or not really?
I’d probably use cleaned out baby food (4-6oz) jars to put them in.
- How To Make Homemade Bath Salts (diycozycottage.wordpress.com)
- Facts You Need To Know Regarding Bath Salts (aboutepsomsaltrecipes.wordpress.com)
- More You Know About Bath Salts (discoverbathsaltrecipes.wordpress.com)
- The Many Benefits Offered By Bath Salts (makehimalayansaltrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Beneficial Salt (makehimalayansaltrecipes.wordpress.com)