GOOD MORNING Y’ALL!!!!
Well it’s 2014 now, and though it doesn’t feel any different from 2013, it’s kinda nice knowing that we have a whole New Year ahead of us that’s packed full of surprises! 😀
I know most people are starting their New Year Resolutions today, but to be honest I’m not sure if I want to try and do any this Year. I mean I’ve thought about it, and it would be nice but by usually February I’ve forgotten all about them and they go unfinished. Though one thing I do hope to do this year is having another Baby 😀 That’d be awesome and Wonderful! And I know Gideon would love to have a sibling to play with. 🙂 I’d love to loose a little weight but I don’t that’s ever going to happen 😛 but that’s okay, I’m still healthy and it’s not like I’m going up in sizes or anything-honestly I think I lost a little bit last year cause all my cloths feel a little bigger than normal. o.O
OH! There is one thing I’m hoping to accomplish before July! I want to potty train Gideon (*sarcastically doing a happy dance*), it’d be very nice to not have to change diapers all the time. Plus the last few times I’ve put in on his toilet he’s gone (sorry TMI), so I think he’s ready. 🙂
Also this year, Mr. K and I are really hoping and praying to be able to get a house. 😀 Nothing big or too fancy, but something that’s outta town and has a little bit of land would be wonderful. And we’re thinking on getting a second car too, something that’s a little more family friendly and has more room. 🙂
Well it’s almost 10am and I think I’m finally starting to hear the baby start to wake up.
Hope y’all have an awesome and blessed day and Year!!! 😀
- No resolutions, just resolute (being40blog.wordpress.com)
- Excited for a New Year? (mrsbeckie.wordpress.com)
- GoodBye 2013…Hello 2014! (margaretflath.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Resolutions 2014 (marselarita.wordpress.com)
- 2013 – a total mess (misseyecatcherrrr.wordpress.com)
- You say you want a resolution (michaelcolla3.wordpress.com)
- Here’s to 2014 (yourstrulyamanda.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Resolutions I Might Actually Through With – #LetsGetReal, Ain’t Nobody Going to the Gym More, or Drinking Less (kyruskeenan.wordpress.com)
- Just 6 hours and 34 minutes away! (thewaywardqueen.wordpress.com)